Our client is a leading Solar Energy company in Enugu, they are urgently in need of an organized and experienced individual to fill up Administrative Officer role in their organization. The Admin Officer will be responsible for all administrative and related financial matters of the office; reviewing and reconciling accounts and processing payments.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: 4
- Experience Length: 5
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of administration and financial records.
- Serve as a central administrative point for team members and ensure they represent the organisation in the best light and policy compliance
- Monitor and manage social media pages and presence.
- Maintain and keep updated records and files
- Prepare and coordinate correspondences, securing parcels etc
- Maintain office inventory, and supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Processing monthly payroll (Bonus, Commissions & NI).
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the office, to include P&L / Balance Sheet and analysis of variances.
- Liaising with external auditor in preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of annual budgets for submission to Head office.
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Liaising with banks for all finance matters.
- Ensure compliance with government taxes and revenues.
- Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other official tasks or duties as requested by the Manager.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Submit weekly reports and ensure data is accurate
- Have a minimum of 3years of experience in a similar role
- OND/HND/BSc degree in Business Administration or related field
- The candidate must have proven work experience in either industry or practice; or alternatively, be able to demonstrate substantial experience in an existing similar role.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft office tools, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and Customer interface skills
- Ability to develop a budget and present a budget defence
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills are the top priority
- High levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility
The Admin Officer will be responsible for all administrative and related financial matters of the office; reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts as well as general office administrative duties. The Admin will report to, and work closely with the Manager.
The Candidates should:
Salary: NGN50,000- NGN60,000