Hotel Sunshine in Enugu is looking for a diligent night auditor to join our hotel staff. You will be responsible for bookkeeping and keeping financial records up-to-date, as well as checking guests in and out of the hotel, processing their bills, and attending to any requests made by guests during your shift.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: 4
- Experience Length: 3
- Verify and ensure all hotel financial records are balanced and supported by documentation
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by scheduling wake up calls and other concierge activities according to guest preference
- Handling customer requests, complaints and directing employees accordingly
- Processing invoices, transactions, room charges, refunds, etc
- Making reservations, checking guests in and out of the hotel
- Summarizing each night's operations and listing any follow-up tasks for management
- Ensuring that all end of the day activities have been successfully executed by employees in all departments during the night shift
- Following the end-of-day procedures.
- Degree in Accounting will be an added advantage
- Experience in customer service or hospitality
- Procedures and administrative tasks
- Strong customer service skills knowledge of safety and security procedures advanced math and bookkeeping skills ability to perform computer-based tasks such as data entry, accounting, word processing, invoicing, and billing.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and diffuse tense situations
- Analytical mind, with strong attention to detail and an affinity for numbers
Skills and Attributes:
Training Requirements: Opera(PMS) software Training