Enugu Full Time ( 150,000 - 250,000)
Management & Business Development
We are looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this role.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: 4
- Experience Length: 4
- Driving the sales performance of the e-commerce platform
- Managing and executing promotional campaigns
- Ensuring good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments.
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales
- Overseeing design and development of website
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources
- Design and execute roadmaps
- Incorporate best practices
- Budget effectively
- Supervise all activities and product development
- Work closely with web development and technical teams
- Prepare reports and analyse conversion numbers
- Developing SEO/PPC Strategy/Marketing plans
- Team management and progress monitoring
- Developing schedules and timescales
- At least 3 years experience as an eCommerce manager or related post.
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Possess a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- Have a high level of attention to detail including a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You are a creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments, and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
Remuneration: NGN 170,000 above