Food & Beverages Manager
A Hotel is looking for an experienced candidate to perform the role of a Food and Beverages Manager. This person will oversee food pla ing and preparation for restaurants, hotels, and resorts. The food and beverage Manager create menus, oversee food and beverage inventories, manage cooking staff, and choose a range of beverages to be served.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: 4
- Experience Length: 5
- Create and design food and drink menus
- Manage kitchen staff and oversee food preparation
- Ensure adherence to food sanitation and safety guidelines
- Maintain food and drink inventory
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns
1. Coordinate Food and Beverage Options
The main role of a food and beverage supervisor is to choose the type of food and drink selections available at a restaurant or hotel. This responsibility includes creating menus, choosing specials, and overseeing food preparation.
2. Manage Food and Beverage Inventory:
Food and beverage supervisors oversee the inventory of all food and beverages in an establishment. They conduct checks to ensure that enough products are on hand to serve customers, order items as needed, and generate inventory reports for superiors.
3. Oversee Kitchen Operations:
It is typically up to food and beverage supervisors to manage cooking, wait and bartending staff. They are responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training personnel, as well as inspecting kitchen and bar equipment.
4. Monitor Adherence to Regulations:
Food and beverage supervisors ensure that the establishment for which they work meets all federal, state, and local food sanitation and safety regulations. They must be knowledgeable about the most updated laws and guidelines and are responsible for communicating this information to all workers.
Salary: NGN150,000 -NGN180,000