GO-University European Business Park Ltd
GO-University European Business Park Ltd is searching for a competent and reliable gardener to maintain our company garden. You will be responsible for all general maintenance tasks related to the garden including planting new trees, servicing garden machinery, conducting regular pruning and advising management of cost-effective methods.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: 4
- Experience Length: 4
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
- Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, and small diggers.
- Service all garden equipment and machinery.
- Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
- Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden.
- Advise management on the costs of plants and garden necessities with detailed written quotations and reports.
- Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
- landscape designing, flowers arrangement, preparing seedbed, and growing site.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Ability to handle a range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools.
- In-depth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques.
- Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of health and safety rules and legislation.