Head, Business Operations
Astrum Energy is Nigeria's no.1 full-service solar energy provider. They are seeking a qualified candidate to join their organization in the capacity of Head, of Business Operations. Responsible for strategic leadership, Branch development and oversight. Coordinating interfaces among units, supporting groups, teams and culture building.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: 5
- Experience Length: 6
- Oversees the day-to-day administration and has overall supervisory responsibility for all of the branch's operations, development and growth.
- Lead the branch to achieve and surpass business KPIs for revenue, profitability, and customer acquisition and satisfaction across all markets in the area
- Drive clarity of purpose throughout the branch, using KPIs, budgets, and effective methods of accountability
- Build and manage great teams united by company Values
- Ensure that technical and customer service standards are upheld throughout the branch, projects, and customers
- Recruit and develop teams in the area, to increase their capacity and drive retention of key personnel
- Collaborate effectively with the Head SE and other key senior leadership at the company
- Minimum of 5years experience in similar roles.
- Strong track record of managing and growing teams, involved in establishing systems, structures, and KPIs, and driving both revenue and profitability
- Passionate about being a leader at a growing company, tackling a very complex but important challenge and redefining energy business
- Strong emotional intelligence and a team player – you know how to bring people with you
- Analytical and data-driven
- A change agent: excited about continuous improvement and not content with maintaining the status quo
- Gritty and tough enough to lead by example in a challenging market
- Experience working in a similar sector (The energy sector is a strong plus)