Human Resource Manager
Enugu Full Time ( 75,000 - 150,000)
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: 5
- Experience Length: 5
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Managing the recruitment, selection & onboarding process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system etc.
- Proven working experience as a Human Resources Manager or other HR Executive role
- Degree or Certificate in HR or related field
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems & databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships