Our client is a Transportation and haulage company in Enugu, they are looking for an experienced and qualified Operations Manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: 5
- Experience Length: 7
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field.
- MSc/MBA is a plus
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer
- Renumeration:NGN200,000- NGN250,000