Memfys hospital, a specialist hospital in Enugu with expertise in providing professional treatments in such healthcare areas as neurology, neurosurgery, cardiology, pediatrics, radiology, physiotherapy, etc is calling for applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the role of Physiotherapist in our establishment.rnWe are looking for a qualified Physiotherapist to join our team and take on the role of facilitating the treatment and therapy of patients who suffer from physical challenges.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: 4
- Experience Length: 3
- Making assessments of patients’ physical conditions
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs
- Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy from a reputable higher institution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication
- Strong knowledge of physiotherapy techniques
- A passion for helping others
- Ability to work well within a team
- The candidate must also have a current practicing license
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 100,000
Job Location: Memfys Hospital, Km2 Enugu–Onitsha Expressway, Nigerian Air force Quarters Junction, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu State.