The Centre of Practical Skills
The Centre of Practical Skills (CoPS) calls for applications from qualified teachers to support its certificate training in plumbing. The teachers will work around thirty of their time in a classroom and seventy at a construction site. The program is implemented by the Centre of Practical Skills in close cooperation with Godfrey Okoye University.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: 5
- Experience Length: 6
- Highly experienced and motivated persons with strong work ethics
- B. Voc/Degree or Higher National Diploma from a recognized Engineering College/ university in Civil Engineering/Construction with 10 years experience in the relevant field, OR National Diploma/Advanced Tech. Certificate in the trade of 'Plumber' with 12 years experience in the relevant field. Teaching experience required.
- Contract with ICMPD, a European intergovernmental organisation, active in Nigeria
- Opportunity to learn CoPS curriculum with an international teacher and get experience with a European partner at the European Business Park located at the permanent site of Godfrey Okoye University, starting in June 2022.
The program is implemented by the Centre of Practical Skills in close cooperation with Godfrey Okoye University and Eco-Social Market Economy (ESME) initiative with funding from Germany and Austria.