Production Manager - Bakery
NH Center Limited
Enugu Full Time ( 75,000 - 150,000)
Supply Chain & Procurement
The position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the production bakery.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: 4
- Experience Length: 5
- Manage and develop production systems that increase productivity, quality, food safety, and lower costs.
- Drawing up of Production Schedule; Monitor day-to-day operations to ensure quality products are produced for our customers.
- Monitoring the Production Processes and adjusting schedules as needed. Assure the meeting of quality expectations by maintaining and managing controls and continual personal inspection of production and process.
- Maintain effective management of Raw Materials, Warehouse, Sanitation, and Equipment Maintenance
- Manage the Packaging processes.
- Facilitate, educate, motivate, coach, counsel, and guide the production group to ensure that they have the ability to deliver results.
- Develop a vision of an effective work system and develop a plan to move the workforce in the direction of the vision.
- Developing appropriate plans for expansion.
- Oversee new product developments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Bakery Manager.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 130,000