Amara Oil and Gas
Amara Oil and Gas in Enugu is seeking a young Secondary School leaver with relevant experience in a related industry for the Pump Attendants role. Main responsibilities include delivering excellent service to customers who are buying gas, injecting fuel, and requesting other services such as windscreen cleaning and oil checks.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: 8
- Experience Length: 1
- Fill up customers' vehicles with gasoline or diesel to the desired level
- Accepting money and providing change or preparing bank fuel fee slips
- Verifying the car’s water and oil level
- Cleaning windshields if requested
- Selling and fitting minor spare part
- Collect money from customers or through POS
- Operate fuel pump and fill vehicle’s gas tanks with petrol or diesel to the specific quantity
- Purchase stock and store incoming products
- Prepare daily updates on gas, lubricant, and accessory sales
- Maintain car parks, offices, restrooms, and appliances, and discard litter
- SSCE or related qualification.
- A minimum of one year of employment in a related subject is a plus.
- Understand and cope with harsh and overbearing individuals(Be kind and polite)
- Verbal communication skill is a key
- Strong enough to stand for long periods
- Required to work a variety of shifts, as well as weekends and nights
- Capable of adhering to instructions and the ability to multi-task is a must
- Exceptional client serviceability