Chifra Restaurant is recruiting a trustworthy individual to work in the position of a Store Keeper. Work closely with the purchasing department, ensure the cleanliness of all work areas, keeping storage and receiving areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: 3
- Experience Length: 2
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the company to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity have been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure the store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
- Must have basic computer skills for the day-to-day operation.