Terms and Conditions for Advertisers (Employers)
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern all Advertisers (defined as "Advertiser", "you" and "your") that:
- Have placed a Job Advertisement on www.Enugu-jobs.com
- Have submitted an application to post a job advertisement on www.Enugu-jobs.com;
- Have been advised that applications submitted in respect of the position advertised in the relevant advert will be stored on their behalf within Enugu-jobs and ;
- Have offered to provide training services on www.Enugu-jobs.com; and
- Have utilised any features of the Site or Enugu-jobs’ products offered through the Site.
Your access to and use of the information, materials and services provided on this Site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the Terms below.
Depending on the service selected, there may be other terms that govern your relationship with Enugu-Jobs in addition to these Terms.
The Site is owned by The Enugu SME Center defined as ("The Enugu SME Center", "we", "us" and "our")
The Site is operated by . All rights accorded to Enugu-jobs, are also accorded to . Note that all job advertisements will be posted on Enugu-jobs and Platforms
Your continued use of this Site will be deemed as your acceptance of these Terms.
Variation of Terms
- Enugu-jobs may vary these Terms at any time. If Enugu-jobs varies these Terms, it will provide notice to all Site users by publishing the varied Terms on the Site.
- Advertisers accept that by Enugu-jobs publishing a notice on the site, Enugu-jobs has provided sufficient notice of the variation to its Terms.
- All amounts owed to Enugu-jobs must be paid before services may be fulfilled.
- You are obliged to pay for the services that Enugu-jobs agrees to provide to you, regardless of whether you utilise or fully utilise those services. If you do not provide Enugu-jobs with the necessary materials or information for Enugu-jobs to deliver these services to you, you are still liable to Enugu-jobs for full payment.
- Payments made through the Quickteller platform incur an extra charge of 100 Nigerian Naira.
- You agree that Enugu-jobs may disclose any information captured during the payment process to a credit reporting agency or any other interested person.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Enugu-jobs retains all intellectual property rights inherent in any of the goods and services provided to you by Enugu-jobs.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- Enugu-jobs provides no warranty that services generally available through the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Except where we are unable to exclude our liability by legislation, we, our officers, employees, agents and contractors will not be liable in any way to you or anyone else for any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with your access and use of the Site. This is regardless of however it arises (whether in contract, negligence, or otherwise)
- In the case of goods or services supplied or offered via the Site which do not meet customer expectations and constitute a liability or breach of an implied term which cannot be excluded by legislation, rectification of this is limited to either the provision of the goods or services (or the equivalent goods or services) in the correct format or the repayment of the cost of the goods or services (refund).
- Our limitation of liability under these Terms applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Enugu-jobs accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors in your advertisements and the onus is on the advertiser to check their advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the Site.
- Enugu-jobs agrees to use reasonable efforts to publish advertisements in the shortest possible time.
- Enugu-jobs cannot and does not guarantee that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site, or features and products available through the Site, will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient safety procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- Enugu-jobs acts as a medium through which individuals seek employment opportunities. While Enugu-jobs will provide a shortlist of the best available candidates to all advertisers in response to their job advertisement, Enugu-jobs does not vet, nor is it responsible for vetting candidates or the representations made by them whether oral or in writing - including those representations appearing in candidates' resumes.
Changes to the Site
- Enugu-jobs reserves the right at all times, without the need to have to provide any notice to you, to alter the functionality and/or appearance of its products and services available from Enugu-jobs or the Site itself, including but not limited to advertisements on the Site and/or as they are represented on mobile communication devices.
- You warrant and agree that:
- You have the legal capacity and power to agree to be bound by these Terms and perform the obligations contained therein;
- Advertisements and other works posted on the Site do not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- All files delivered to Enugu-jobs will be free of infection or viruses;
- You will not use the Site for any illegal purpose;
- You will not use the Site or any features of the Site or products offered on the Site to upload, download, transact, store or make available data that is unlawful, harassing threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libellous, abusive, violent, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise in our opinion objectionable or damaging to Enugu-jobs, the Site users or persons generally;
- If you have engaged a third party provider to obtain data and/or obtain services from the Site on your behalf, you understand that a breach of these Terms by that provider will be deemed to be a breach of the relevant Terms (including the Product Terms) by you, and Enugu-jobs will have the right to take action against you on account of that breach (even if you had no knowledge of, and no involvement in, the said breach); and
- You may not assign or transfer any rights and obligations pursuant to these Terms to any other person or entity without Enugu-jobs' prior written approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld). If you are a company, any change in your effective control shall be deemed an assignment for the purpose of this clause.
- You indemnify and will keep indemnified Enugu-jobs, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, actual or contingent costs, damages and expenses incurred by Enugu-jobs in connection with:
- Any breach of these Terms or the Product Terms by you;
- Any negligent act or omission by you;
- The listing or proposed listing of any advertisement by you on the Site or any related site; or
- An actual or alleged breach by you of any law, legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct which occurs as a consequence of your advertisement appearing on the Site.
- You agree at all times to deal with any information or products provided by Enugu-jobs or accessed from the Site in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of Nigeria, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- Except as otherwise permitted under these Terms, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this Site including code and software.
- You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on another website or in any other publication), without Enugu-jobs' prior written approval.
- You may not use the Site to post any pyramid scheme on the Site and you also may not ask or require any candidate to pay a fee, charge, cost or any money whatsoever to apply for any job advertised on the Site whether such fee, charge, cost or money is asked or required of the Jobseeker in the job advertisement itself or in any communication with the Jobseeker that takes place as a result of a job advertisement placed on the Site.
- You may not use any feature of the Site to send any unsolicited commercial electronic messages to candidates, whether individually or as a group.
- You must not release to the public any news release, advertising material, promotional material or any other form of publicity relating to Enugu-jobs without Enugu-jobs' prior written approval.
- Any advertisements acquired by you from Enugu-jobs must not be on-sold or supplied by you to third parties unless you are a media buyer (as approved by Enugu-jobs) whose primary business it is to acquire media on behalf of third parties, or unless you are a job recruiter and supply job recruitment services (as approved by Enugu-jobs) in conjunction with the advertisements.
Misuse of candidate data, and on-selling
- Any personal information of any candidate that you obtain through your use of the Site or any features of the Site or products offered on the Site (including job applications received from candidates) must only be used by you in relation to your genuine employment and/or recruitment activities.
- Selling or offering services or products (such as learning or educational courses or tools) to candidates whose personal information you have obtained through your use of the Site (including job applications received from candidates) is considered by Enugu-jobs to be a misuse of candidate data, and is prohibited.
- You may not under any circumstances provide any candidate personal information you have obtained through your use of the Site (including job applications received from candidates) to any other party, including to any affiliate or related party of yours (unless Enugu-jobs has otherwise consented to this). This restriction on forwarding personal information applies irrespective of whether you receive direct financial benefit for doing so.
- Enugu-jobs is resolute in its determination to prevent the misuse of candidate data. If Enugu-jobs believes that you have misused candidate data for any reason, Enugu-jobs reserves the right to:
- Immediately suspend or terminate your access to our services, and/or suspend or terminate the access of any party that has received Jobseeker personal information from you in breach of these Terms;
- Report any potential contraventions to the relevant authorities; and/or
- Take legal action against you including any number of remedies provided by law, including the award of monetary damages.
- You must ensure that all advertisements posted to the Site comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances and codes of conduct.
- You must adhere to the principles of truth in advertising.
- You are not permitted to insert links to an external website or an externally hosted application form:
- Within the details of a job advertisement;
- Within or from a previously approved externally hosted application form;
- You are not permitted to promote or refer to brands other than those associated with your business, (or a business operated by a related party to you):
- Within the details of a job advertisement;
- From within Enugu-jobs' job application process;
- Within or from a previously approved externally hosted application form;
- Within an employer/company profile; or
- Within any communications with a candidate without Enugu-jobs' express approval which may be granted, withheld or withdrawn at Enugu-jobs' discretion.
- You may only submit advertisements on the Site that are in respect of a genuine employment opportunity that is current as at the time of posting the Advertisement, and for which you are currently recruiting. Enugu-jobs reserves the right to request any information from you that it deems necessary to verify that a genuine employment opportunity exists.
- You may not submit advertisements to the Site to any location outside of Enugu State without Enugu-jobs' approval. Enugu-jobs reserves the right to charge you our then applicable rate for any advertisement posted to any such location in breach of this clause.
- You must ensure that advertisements posted to the Site are posted to the appropriate category of the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that you familiarise yourself with the advertising requirements of each available category on the Site to ensure appropriate placement of advertisements.
- Advertisers must ensure that all information entered into any data entry field, as part of the advertisement classification process, relates directly to the relevant data field category. Enugu-jobs reserves the right to amend, alter or remove any information that does not meet this requirement.
- Enugu-jobs reserves the right and Advertisers must accept as a condition of advertising on the Site, Enugu-jobs' right to re-classify advertisements posted to the Site, entitling Enugu-jobs to withdraw advertisements from one category of its Site and to re-publish advertisements in another category on the Site.
- Standard job advertisements are valid for 45 days, although you can choose to extend the expiry date of the advertisement.
- The following actions constitute a new/additional job advertisement:
- Changing the job title of a job advertisement;
- Changing the job description and requirements;
- Changes made to advertisements such as those mentioned above will count against your account and Enugu-jobs will invoice you accordingly.
Authority to store and retain applications
- You expressly authorise Enugu-jobs & to store and retain all applications submitted in response to the relevant advertisement.